WHO WE ARE:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired...Come work with us at M Booth.
M Booth has an immediate opportunity for an Account Supervisor/Account Director to join our growing Corporate team. We are a collaborative, mid-sized agency with a culture that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity, reflecting our “Be Inspired” motto. This is an excellent growth opportunity to oversee client campaigns, build connections in the industry, and collaborate with a growing team. You will bring at least 7-10 years’ experience with expertise in the corporate/B2B vertical or related field and have managed multiple accounts or projects while mentoring and managing a team.
The Corporate team is where critical thinking meets creativity. Here are some of our team values:
- Be a Champion of Curiosity and Collaboration: be curious about exploring new possibilities
- Not just what you say, but how you say it: be mindful of tone and treat others the way you would want to be treated
- Respect each other’s time outside and inside the office: whether that’s reducing meetings, planning ahead for when you/someone is out or being mindful when someone is in a client meeting
- Have the courage to have difficult conversations in a productive way: resolving conflict directly minimizes gossiping and back-channeling
- No work or task is beneath any level: be an ideapreneur with a team-first mentality, prioritizing the group’s collective success
- Challenge the status quo: be open to (and actively pursue) new and more productive ways of working.
You are someone who loves to keep learning and who will bring energy, strategic thought, excitement and passion into the position.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Deliver excellent client service and account management
- Point person for the client and media
- Drive significant media and industry contacts
- Identify, develop and execute strategic partnerships and plans
- Serve as client point person on assigned accounts, juggling multiple projects and deadlines
- Oversee client events and launches
- Manage client budgets, timetables, and team capacity
- Direct and manage the work of SAE’s, AE’s, AAE’s, AC’s and Interns
WHAT YOU'LL BRING::
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 7-10 years’ demonstrated experience
- Possess strong and reliable industry relationships; media, press, influencers
- Ability to mentor and manage team
- Proven ability to effectively organize multiple deadlines across accounts and teams
- Positive and flexible attitude with a strong sense of humor
- Advanced writing, editing, research ability
- Proactive and curious mindset
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Has a finger on the pulse of culture and a nose in business news
WHAT WE’LL BRING
Here are a few highlights of our benefits offerings as an M Boother:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, & Commuter Benefits
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.