WE'RE ALWAYS HIRING.
Be one of us!
But also distinctly you. Apply today to join our M Booth crew.
Immediate opportunity for an Account Executive with at least 3 years’ experience to join our rapidly expanding Corporate B2B practice. We are looking for a self-starter with strong media relations skills to lead accounts in diverse sectors, including technology and financial services. You will have the opportunity to craft media outreach and form relationships to gain coverage for clients and build brand recognition. As an AE, you will assist in team management as well as client management, juggling deadlines and time tables.
- Create and maintain online media and blogger lists, assisting in online news monitoring
- Lead media relation activities with proven placements
- Draft press materials including news releases, media alerts, pitch letters, bios, fact sheets, backgrounders
- Assist with the development of client campaign strategy, building program timelines and brainstorms
- Social and editorial calendaring, providing copy
- Compile, draft and transmit client reports
- Conduct research on client and client competitors, market landscape, media landscape, market demographics
- Plan, coordinate, and spearhead special events and launches: Invitations and RSVP tracking, logistics, vendors, supplies and equipment
- Serve as client liaison on assigned accounts, participating in planning and reporting
- Help to oversee Account Coordinators, Assistant Account Executives, and Interns
- Adept at media relations with proven results
- 3+ years’ experience, previous agency and/or in-house experience
- Proficient in vendor software, Microsoft suite, Cision, etc.
- Takes responsibility for completing assignments properly and on time
- Strong time and project management skills
- Knows and understands online and social media tools related to client assignments
- Stellar writing and communication skills to interact with clients and media contacts
- A teammate with an open mind and strong sense of humor
M Booth has an immediate opportunity for a creative Account Supervisor to join our growing Consumer team. You will have the opportunity to oversee client launches, build upon connections in the industry, and become involved in business development initiatives. As an AS, you will craft programs and manage client budgets, all while possessing a deep understanding of your team and time allocation across accounts. You will bring at least 5-7 years’ experience and their expertise in the food and beverage sector (spirits, beer etc.!) to manage multiple accounts while mentoring and managing a team.
Working at M Booth
- Supervises and directs the activities of account teams, communicating client issues and directives
- Keeps client team updated on client activities, projects and assignments
- Supervises and reviews work of junior staff, providing feedback and working closely with senior staff to identify training / skill-building opportunities
- Participates in staffing decisions, interviews and hiring decision
- Drives significant media relations activities; sells in variety/diversity of pitches and stories on behalf of client brands
- Identifies, secures and negotiates with third party spokespeople
- Develops, coordinates and executes media strategy
- Grows and maintains key media contacts
- Manages reporting relationships with clients
- Budgets programs and develops program strategy
- Participates in new business activities including program research, writing, and presenting
- Identifies and pursues possible marketing partnerships for client programs
The M Boother We’re Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- ·Minimum 5-7 years’ demonstrated experience in an agency setting
- Proven track record in the consumer lifestyle space - food, beverage, spirits, wine/beer!
- Possess strong and reliable industry relationships; media, influencers etc.
- Ability to mentor and manage team
- Proven successfully executed strategies and business development
- Proven ability to effectively organize multiple deadlines across accounts and teams
- Positive and motivating attitude with a strong sense of humor
- Advanced writing, editing, research ability
Integrated Senior Designer
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you do not have a sense of humor, please don’t apply.
- Design vector graphics and illustrations for branding, infographics, UI visuals, etc.
- Create photo comps and mock ups
- Design print collateral and point of sale materials
- Styling and assisting photo shoots with the oversight of Art Director
- Create innovative content, develop visual campaign concepts, new designs templates and layout options
- Develop the overall look or style of campaign in tandem with account teams, determining how best to represent a concept visually
- Oversee certain projects of junior team members
- Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Fine Arts/Graphic Design degree
- The ability to articulate design choices to fellow designers and account team members
- Understanding of print design layout and best practices for social and digital
- Stay current on art trends, social media visual guidelines and specs, digital design, etc.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Adobe Creative Cloud: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects (nice to have)
- Google Apps Suite
Nice to Haves:
- Animation/Motion Graphics
- Photography Skills
M Booth is currently looking for interns to join our Consumer PR and Digital practices. The teams work across accounts ranging from food & beverage, wine & spirits, corporate B2B, and much more! Collaborating on team brainstorms, media/influencer outreach, and event coordination, this is a great opportunity for an entry level candidate to grow with hands-on client work.
- Build and maintain media monitoring and lists
- Compose press materials
- Work with vendors supplying event: Caterers, designers, freelance staff
- Conduct research online on client and competitors, market landscape, media landscape
- Create and maintain online media and blogger lists, monitoring coverage
- Community management and social listening
- Influencer research
- Competitor research
The Internship position is 5 days a week, paid at $15/hour.
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being humble. If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you don’t have a sense of humor, don’t apply.
- The M Booth mantra is #BeInspired. To us, that means living an inspired life, and bringing those experience to your work, your clients and your team. While not a job requirement, we enjoy working with people who adopt this philosophy.
MADE at M Booth, our in-house design studio, is looking for a Project Manager who will work across the agency’s roster and clients and play a key role in helping the team run efficiently and productively. The ideal candidate has experience delegating to 15 or more staff members, and will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will orchestrate outsourcing requests as needed.
- Oversee MADE daily work load
- Delegate multiple daily projects based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Work with account leads and clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
- Manage last minute project asks and feedback while maintaining other daily project deadlines
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Play a role in current / future improvements in training, staffing, and processes
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in field related to communication, advertising, marketing or design
- 3+ years experience, preferably in a small-mid size creative agency atmosphere
- Experience with the G Suite Apps (Google Docs, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Creative Cloud
- Design experience or background is a bonus!
Senior Account Executive
Immediate opportunity for a Senior Account Executive with at least 4-5 years’ relevant experience to join our rapidly growing Corporate practice. We are looking for a self-starter with strong media and client relations skills to help lead accounts in diverse sectors, including technology and financial services. As a Corporate SAE, you will provide client counsel, supervise junior team members and manage day-to-day account work. The Corporate team is hard working, truly believes in work/life balance, and makes time to have fun through team outings and field trips to spur inspiration.
· Serve as client liaison on assigned accounts, acting as a day-to-day contact including running client calls/meetings and overseeing project reporting
· Assist with the development of project/campaign strategies, build program timelines, create launch plans, etc.
· Assign and review junior team members’ work on media lists, media scans, competitor analysis projects, etc.
· Lead media relations activities on assigned accounts
· Serve as agency liaison with client partners and research vendors
· Help with event management as needed (on-site staffing, logistics, site visits, working with event vendors)
· Previous experience (4-5 years) working within corporate, financial, or B2B teams at a PR/communications agency (or comparable in-house experience)
· Strong project management skills -- willingness to take responsibility for completing assignments properly and on time
· Experience building client relationships including running calls/meetings
· Ability to fluidly move between management and support roles, managing both up and down
· Strong media relation skills with proven results
· Strong written and oral communications skills
· Knows and understands online and social media tools
· Proficient in vendor software, Microsoft suite, Cision, etc.
· A collaborative spirit with an open mind and strong sense of humor
Senior Digital Strategist
M Booth is looking for a digital/social superstar with 5+ years of experience to join our growing Consumer Lifestyle practice, working across a range of beverage accounts - in particular, beer, wine, and spirits. Ideal candidates will have SOLID experience managing social channels + content, digital + influencer programs and extensive knowledge of digital landscape, tools, best ways of measuring success, etc. Candidates are responsible for client counsel/management from a digital/social perspective to drive strategies alongside our account teams. Candidates will take a front seat approach to client management by building relationships with the clients and adding value where appropriate.
- Assist in digital/social strategy development
- Act as day-to-day resource for one or more clients in the lifestyle space
- Provide strong counsel and recommendations, both for clients and internal teams
- Social campaign development, collaborating across digital and design
- Manage day-to-day content calendar production
- Measurement and reporting on a regular basis, quantitative and qualitative
- Keep abreast of industry trends and regularly present fresh, proactive ideas to managers and clients
- Lead and manage influencer marketing campaigns, being the go-to resource for recommendations and proven relationships
- Mentor and help develop junior-level team members
- Assist team with research, ideation and presentations for new business opportunities
- Manage social media presence at client events, including real-time monitoring and live content creation support
More specifically, the job requires:
Client management and account growth
Strategy expertise across core digital and social channels such as Squarespace, Mailchimp, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Google+ and LinkedIn
Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
Experience creating and executing social media strategies at brand level and campaign level
Experience working with measurement and analytics platforms such as SimplyMeasured, Sprinklr, Sysomos, Google Analytics, etc.
Development and/or management of social influencer campaigns
Previous paid social experience